Easy, fast and tasty: Pollo con mole.

Versión en inglés chapurreado.
I arrived late at home, and I was hungry. Naná has had dinner so it was the moment to prepare somithing in a minute.

I have prepared a 'pollo con Mole', a Mexican 'platillo'.
Ingredients
Mole
Chicken deboned leg
Corn tortillas
Boiled rice
The question is to have the 'mole'. I bought some in Coyoacan's market in Mexico City's two months ago.
How to cook

I have used chicken deboned leg, and coked it in the pressure cooker for 25 minutes, with just some water. As the idea is to make a 'caldo' some vegetables can be added, tipically onion. some 'apio' and carrot.
In this case, I have also cocked there a sweet potato. Sweet potato is a new product for me, so just trying forms of cooking it. 
I noted that sweet potato does not need 25 minutos to be cooked, just 8 to 10 minutesOnce the cooker opened, just remove the chicken and it will get shred into threads (looks like legs are better than breast for this).

Add 2 spoons of 'mole' and cook for 5 minutes more, moving constantly ('mole' has some thickener agent).

I've served it in a 'big dish' (`'una fuente'), separating the meal and leaving place for the 'tortillas' (of course corn tortillas).For eating, I've made tacos mixing the pollo con mole with pieces of sweet potato... a good combination (you can first add salt to taste to the tortilla)



Edición
16 de ene. de 2013
__________ : 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenido